Thursday, June 1, 2017

30 Day Pep Talk

I've just published a new deck! It's a 60-card tarot-size oracle deck called Pep Talk. It features encouraging phrases & silly faces I drew myself. I made it because sometimes you need a pep talk and there's no one around to give you one. This deck solves that problem. 

There's also a pouch to hold and carry your deck. 

30 DAY PEP TALK COURSE

I've added an accompanying FREE course, 30 Day Pep Talk, that introduces the deck and shows you a few ways to use it. If you enjoy doing tarot and oracle challenges on Instagram, you'll be happy to know there's a self-paced #30daypeptalkchallenge in the course for you to do at any time. I'm starting mine today and going through the month of June. 

Purchase the Pep Talk Deck and Pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment